Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wonders - part 2

The first set of Wonders needed a continuation or, better said, the sequel showed itself to my doorstep :)
And as a dear friend of mine says, and I agree:
"I dig signs as I believe everything happens for a reason. But sometimes there are signs that could be interpreted in 2 different ways:
- something that I should not try again
- something that is just an obstacle and I should try harder.
Which one is which? :D"

I've thought and thought and didn't come to any conclusion finally. So I decided not to think of it anymore and see if the sign shows itself again. If it does then I'll consider it as an obstacle that I'm meant to pass. If not then I'll just see it as a stop sign.
In both cases I shall move on. Life is so good especially when you live every bit of it and when you have such beautiful souls around you for friends :)

These being said, I wish y'all g'd night! :)

No comments: