Wednesday, September 26, 2018

"Thanksgiving"


Today, out of all the days, I want to give thanks.
I'm not a religious person but today I'm beyond Grateful!

It all started with one setback in my daily schedule, generating another one, and another one, and another one. By noon I was feeling warn-down more and more. But then, at lunch time, I had a walk and a chat with my best friend and that changed everything!
With the openness of his mind and the kindness of his heart he helped me shift my attitude towards today's "setup". He helped me change my perspective on things.
After this everything went not only smooth but the day brought quite a few achievements. I'm not saying a miracle happened. Those achievements came after quite some hard work and late hours in the office but my attitude changed my energy levels and instead of vibrating "I can't", I was rising up in "there's nothing I can't do" like in an echoing response.

And now, towards the end of the day, wrapping my mind around its course, I am realizing how lucky I am! :)

So coming back to giving thanks and being grateful...

I am grateful for my family!
I am grateful for my best friend!
I am grateful for all of my friends!

Just as much as I'm grateful to all of those that hurt me, lied to me, betrayed me, conditioned me, judged me, restricted me, humiliated me, belittled me. You've all taught me very valuable lessons. I am a lot wiser today thanks to you!

And all of this would've probably not been possible without all of those that ARE my friends. They have loved me and that gave me strength to go through it all. These people, that respected me and nurtured me and treated me with kindness and truthfulness, are always with me, in my thoughts and in my heart. I am grateful for you all!!

And to conclude, I guess I'll always be in love with Humans.
Even though some are mean and cruel and destructive, there are always the other ones, pure and innocent and kind, just to keep the balance ;-) They are the ones that make me feel grateful for being a human too :)

So here's to you, My Humans :)
May you live long and prosperous!



No comments: